This service isn't available for booking right now. Please check back later.
The trip to Astola Island is not about reaching the destination itself, it's about the journey you take to the destination. The trip features Boatride in the Arabian sea & the magnificent Makran Coastal Highway which is no less in beauty than the mighty Karakoram Highway.
This trip also features the beautiful Ormara beach, Kund Malir beach, Hingol National Park, and the well-known Princess of Hope.
Winter is the best season to visit southern Baluchistan which is generally warm throughout the year.
The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly as this is an adventure camping trip to a remote location where the availability of fine washroom and shower is not available. A small non-fancy portable washroom system will be available at the location.
Package Price PKR 21,000/= per head.
Terms and Conditions:
• The minimum number of members to carry out a trip is 08, in case a trip is called off by Porter Pakistan due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing in camp for Married Couples would be charged 2500/- extra for the couple.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Porter Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Porter Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Porter Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Porter Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Porter Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
Trip Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport ( A grade Toyota coaster, Hiace) Disinfected and Sanitized to ensure a safe journey
✓ Speed Boat.
✓ Accommodation. (Sanitized Camps at 3-4 person sharing basis.)
✓ All meals mentioned. (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
✓ All entry fees and toll taxes. (Already included in this package so no hidden charges are applied)
Day 00: 17th February, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi
Day 01: 18th February, Saturday.
12:00 AM: Restroom stop at Winder
06:30 AM: Arrival at Pasni/Judi Hotel
07:00 AM: Transfer into Boat for Boat ride (1.5/2 hour Boat ride)
09:00 AM: Reached Astola island
Settle down in Camps
09:45 AM: Breakfast served to all members
Free to rest/Explore beach
11:00 AM: Departure for Deep sea diving/Snorkelling.
01:00 PM: Lunch at Camp site.
Free time to rest
04:00 PM: Departure for Sunset (45 mins trek) towards sunset point.
07:00 PM: Arrival at Camp site.
10:00 PM: Dinner at Camp site.
End the day on an Island under the open sky & enjoy sleeping in Huts/Camps.
Day 02: 19th February, Sunday.
06:30 AM: Wake up call for Sunrise
07:30 AM: Breakfast at Camp site
08:00 AM: Pack up
09:00 AM: Departure for Pasni/Judi Hotel
11:00 AM: Reached Pasni/Judi Hotel
11:30 AM: Departure for Ormara Beach
2:00 PM: Stop at Ormara Beach, refreshment stop at Ormara
08:00 PM: Dinner at Winder
09:00 PM: Departure for Karachi
11:00 PM: Estimated time to reach Karachi
The basic deviation in the itinerary is normal.
• Warm Jacket & Trouser
• Rain Coat
• Warm Socks
• Warm Gloves
• Woolen Cap
• Water Bottle
• Basic first aid/basic medicine
• Sun glasses & Sun Block cream,
• Tissue roll , Tooth Brush, Toothpaste, soap, shampoo