This service isn't available for booking right now. Please check back later.
Porter Pakistan presents a unique trip this winter to one of the most scenic locations in Sindh. Join us for a trip to 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 and enjoy a night of camping, bonfire and music.
With visits to Shah jahan Mosque and ancient Makli necropolis, this trip is not to be missed.
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
𝐑𝐬. 𝟔,𝟐𝟓𝟎/- Per Person
(Camping 3 Persons sharing)
𝐑𝐬. 𝟕,𝟎𝟎𝟎/- Per Person
(Room 4 Persons sharing)
*Separate 2-persons 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 with the additional charges of 𝐑𝐬 𝟓𝟎𝟎 /- (per person)
*Separate 2-person 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 with the additional charges of 𝐑𝐬 𝟐,𝟎𝟎𝟎 /- (per person)
*Rooms are available subject to availability.
𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬: For a married couple OR 2 Females OR 2 Males only.
𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐔 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
𝐇𝐢 – 𝐓𝐞𝐚: Tea with one bite Samosa.
𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫: Chk. Tikka BBQ - Seekh Kabab - Gulab Jammun - Paratha - Cold Drinks - Water
𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐞𝐚: 1 Time during a Bonfire
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭: Halwa - Pori - Tarkari - Tea - Water
𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲: 24th December - 2022 (Saturday), 02:30 PM
𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥: 25th December - 2022 (Sunday), 03:00 PM
𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10-12, in case a trip is called off by PORTER PAKISTAN due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person sharing is allowed only for a married couple or 2 Females or 2 Males only.
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC & Covid-19 Vaccination Card
• Members should report an hour before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, PORTER PAKISTAN can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• PORTER PAKISTAN is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• PORTER PAKISTAN is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• PORTER PAKISTAN can cancel the booking at any time.
• PORTER PAKISTAN can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
• Camp is provided on 3 persons sharing basis.
• The price quoted is as per the current fuel prices, any hike in fuel price will lead to a change in the package price
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days before the Trip
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days before the Trip
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days before Trip
Team Porter Pakistan looks forward to welcoming you guys.
The organizers hereby request the members to stay punctual so that the schedule is maintained.
- Every person should carry Mask, gloves & hand sanitizer.
- Don't pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
- Please ensure to follow the team leader's orders.
- Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
- Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
- Whats-app us the details mentioned:
Name, Trip name, a Total number of people, Joining from (city and date), Bank transfer receipt, Date of the transfer.
✓ AC Transportation Karachi to Karachi.
✓ Accommodation in Camp on 3 persons sharing.
✓ Accommodation in Room on 4 person sharing.
✓ 1 Breakfast, 1 Hi-tea and 1 Dinner.
✓ Services of Tour Manager/ Guide (to look after meals and accommodations, give knowledge about the cultural and historic landmarks.
✓ Multiple Free Games (i.e: Ludo, Poker cards, etc).
✓ Bonfire with Tea.
✓ Music OR Movie night arrangements
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
✓ Basic Mobile Photography.
✓ All kinds of tolls and taxes.
❌𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃:
X Personal equipment.
X Personal Clothing
X Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
X Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
X Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves a trip at any stage due to any reason.
X Anything thing other than mentioned above in the “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟎𝟏: 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
02:00 pm: Meet up at Parking Area, opposite Saima Mall, near Millennium Mall, Gulshan-e-Jamal
02:30 pm: Departure from Karachi.
05:00 pm: Reach Keenjhar Lake Resort, settle in camp/room.
*Interested members can enjoy sunset while boating on self.
05:30 pm: Hi tea.
06:00 pm: Activities/Multiple Games (i.e. Ludo, Buckle cards, etc)
08:30 pm: Dinner time
09:30 pm: Start of Movie OR Musical night
10:00 pm: Bonfire along with a cup of tea
12:00 am: Rest time at Lake Side
𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟎𝟐: 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
07:00 AM: Wake Up Call.
08:00 AM: Breakfast at Resort.
09:00 AM: Departure for Shahjahan Mosque Thatta.
10:00 AM: Departure for Makli Necropolis & Explore.
01:00 PM: Departure for Karachi.
03:00 PM: Reached Karachi, happy ending.
𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬: Few hours’ deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.