This service isn't available for booking right now. Please check back later.
Gwadar is a port city on the southwestern coast of Baluchistan, Pakistan. The city is located on the shores of the Arabian Sea opposite Oman. Gwadar is famous for its recent developments in CPEC. Tourism in Gwadar is becoming a trend because of beautiful beaches, sunset points, Islands, golden deserts, Hingol national park.
💸 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
𝟏𝟓,𝟓𝟎𝟎/- (Room 4 persons sharing)
*Separate 2-persons 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 with the additional charges of 𝐑𝐬 𝟐,𝟓𝟎𝟎/- (per person)
𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬: For a married couple and 2 Females or 2 Males only.
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10-12, in case a trip is called off by Porter Pakistan due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing is allowed only for a married couple or 2 Females or 2 Males only.
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Members should report an hour before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Porter Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Porter Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Porter Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Porter Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Porter Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
• Camp is provided on 3 persons sharing basis.
• Rooms are provided on 4 persons sharing basis.
• Sight tickets for forts/Parks are not included in the package.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Trip
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Trip
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Trip
Team Porter Pakistan looks forward to welcoming you guys.
-Every person should carry Mask, gloves & hand sanitizer.
-Carry your own bag/ baggage.
-Don't pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
-Please do not throw away trash or garbage of any type during the trip. The trip facilitator will collect garbage in trash bags at each location. It is our collective responsibility to keep our environment clean
-Please ensure following the team leader's orders.
-Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
-Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
✅ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃:
✓Luxury Transport (Coaster / Grand Cabin / Bus)
✓Hotel Accommodation on Quad Sharing
✓Quality Meals (2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
✓Services of Tour Manager/ Guide (to look after meals, accommodations, give knowledge about the cultural and historic landmarks).
✓Tours & Sightseeing
✓Basic Phone Photography
✓Basic First Aid kit
✓All kinds of tolls and taxes
❌ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃:
X Beverages, hi-tea and personal snacks.
X Any Private Expenses
X Speed boat (Charges: Rs 500 - 1000)
X Sight tickets or Entry fees.
X Personal Clothing
X Travel Equipment
X Any Medical Rescue
X Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
X Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
X Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves a trip at any stage due to any reason.
X Anything thing other than mentioned above in the “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟏 (𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲)
- Meet up at Parking Area, Opposite to Saima Mall, near Millennium Mall, Gulshan-e-Jamal on 11:15 PM
- Departure from Karachi on 11:45 PM
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟐 (𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲)
- Washroom Break at Winder.
- Departure for Ormara Beach.
- Arrival at Ormara and Breakfast.
- Continue Journey towards Gwadar.
- Arrival at Gwadar
- Visit of Gwadar Stadium
- Lunch Break
- Trekking towards Koh-e-Batil of 45 mins (As per permission by Concerned Authority)
- Reach Koh-e-Batil Top (sightseeing & photography)
- Trek down from Koh-e-Batil.
- Sunset at Singhar View Point/ Sunset Park.
- Free time on Marine Drive. (Sightseeing)
- Check-in Hotel & Rest till Dinner.
- Dinner Time
- Overnight stay in Hotel.
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟑 (𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲)
- Early Morning Breakfast
- Visit Mini port & Fishery
- Speed Boating (Charges not Included in the Package)
- Departure for Karachi
- Lunch Break at Ormara
- Departure for Karachi.
- Short stop at Princess of Hope (Photography)
- Washroom & Tea break at Winder
- Travel back to Karachi
- Reach Karachi till night approx 11:00 PM
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
*Timings are subject to traffic & road situations and could be delayed as well.
• Warm Jacket & Trouser
• Rain Coat
• Warm Socks
• Warm Gloves
• Woolen Cap
• Water Bottle
• Basic first aid/basic medicine
• Sun glasses & Sun Block cream,
• Tissue roll , Tooth Brush, Toothpaste, soap, shampoo