Trip to Gorakh hill | Camping Under Infinite Stars
Duration 1 Nights, 2 days |
PKR 12,000 per Person
This service isn't available for booking right now. Please check back later.
𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
• The minimum number to carry out a trip is 09, in case a trip is called off by us due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, Sleeping Tent for 2500/-, Room for 7500/-
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Members should report an hour before departure time.
• Members must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Porter Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Porter Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Porter Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function etc.
• Porter Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Porter Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
• Rooms are provided on Quad/4 persons sharing basis.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Porter Pakistan can alter the plan at any point if its necessary.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 days before the trip.
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 days before the trip.
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 days before the trip.
The organizers hereby request the members to stay punctual so that the schedule is maintaine
Trip Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (Toyota Hiace / Coaster / Daewoo Bus - Disinfected and Sanitized to ensure a safe journey)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Camps on a sharing basis. (Sanitized camps. We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Bonfire & music. (A camping trip would be incomplete without it.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach.)
✓ Basic First Aid & Disinfectant Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: Saturday.
12:30 AM: Departure from Karachi - Sharp.
03:30 AM: RestRoom break - Jamshoro.
06:00 AM: Breakfast at Sehwan Divine Restaurant.
07:00 AM: Departure from Sehwan.
09:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi (Gorakh Base Camp).
09:30 AM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4x4 Potohar Jeeps - Non-AC.
(3-hour thrilling jeep ride over the Kirthar Mountain range.)
01:30 PM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station.
02:30 PM: Lunch at Gorakh Hills.
04:45 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point (15 Minute Hike)
Witness an amazing sunset from the highest point of the Kirthar Mountains.
07:00 PM - 08:00 PM - Back at CampSite.
09:00 PM: Dinner
10:00 PM: Bonfire & Recorded Music - Enjoy the pleasant weather and an amazing night sky.
(Tea served to all the members.)
12:30 AM: Visit of Helipad, away from lights for StarGazing.
Overnight stay in camps.
Day 02: Sunday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast at G-Resort.
08:15 AM: Departure from Gorakh Hills.
10:15 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi.
12:00 PM: Arrival at Sehwan - Lunch.
04:30 PM: Arrival Hyderabad
Arrival Karachi 6 - 7 PM
Note: Some deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
This short camping trip to Gorakh Hills is designed to be taken over a weekend & features an adventurous jeep safari over the Kirthar mountain range, camping & one of the topmost amazing sunsets in Pakistan. The night sky at Gorakh is breathtaking!
The hill station is located 10-12 hours drive from Karachi & gives you an opportunity to be amongst beautiful mountains without traveling to upcountry.
The views from Gorakh top are breathtaking, the weather is pleasant & the night sky is absolutely jaw-dropping!