This service isn't available for booking right now. Please check back later.
Swat Valley is often referred to as "The Heaven on Earth", Swat valley provides one of the best sights and views that nature has to offer. To witness such beauty in the season of winter is something to tell tales about for a long time.
Witness the Lush Green meadows of Shogran Valley on this trip.
Rs. 25,000/- (With 2 night stays in ISB for Karachi Members & Excluding tickets)
Rs. 21,500/- (Without 2 night Stays in ISB)
👩👧👦𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
- 0% Charges on Below 4 years kid (NO SEAT).
- 50% Charges under 4-7 years kid (JUMPER SEAT).
- 100% Charges above 7 years (FULL SEAT).
**𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲/T𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗞𝗥 𝟐,𝟬𝟬𝟬 / 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮
Hence, Total EXTRA charges for couple/ twin sharing are:
Rs. 10,000/- (Including 2 night stays in ISB)
Rs. 6,000/- (Excluding 2 night Stays in ISB)
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: Booking on basis of at least 50% advance of the total amount.
𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐒/ 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓:
--𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬 (𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢)
Rs. 8,000 - 9,000/- (Return Ticket) (Economy Class of Any Good Train).
Rs. 18,000 - 19,000/- (Return Ticket) (AC Business Green Lines/ Tezgam)
--𝐁𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬 (𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢)
Rs. 13,000 - 14,000/- (Faisal Movers/ Kainat/ Daewoo Bus Executive Class)
Rs. 15,000 - 16,000/- (Faisal Movers/ Kainat/ Daewoo Bus Business Class)
--𝐀𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬 (𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢)
The Cost of air ticket will be depending upon the current airline fare.
**Above mentioned ticket prices could vary upon booking due to an uncertain hike in fuel prices.
𝐍𝐎. 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒:
Karachi to Karachi (Including KHI - ISB Travel)
08 Days and 07 Nights (02 Nights in Train).
Islamabad to Islamabad (With 2 ISB Stays for Karachi Members)
06 Days and 05 Nights
Islamabad to Islamabad (Without ISB Stays, for members joining from Islamabad)
04 Days and 03 Nights
𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐔 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
Breakfast: Tea – Paratha – Anda – Water (Channa - If Available)
Dinner: Chicken Gravy (Karahi/Korma) OR Rice (Biryani/Pulao) with supplementary dish Daal/ Vegetable – Raita – Water
• Fiza Ghat
• Osho Forest
• Palogah Village
• Mahodand Lake (If accessible)
• Ski Resort
• Malam Jabba
• Shamozai Bridge
• Khanpur Lake
𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10-12, in case a trip is called off by PORTER PAKISTAN due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for ONLY Married Couple or Family or 2 Males or 2 Females and would be charged Rs. 2000 (Per Person Rs. 1000) extra per night stay.
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Members should report an hour before departure time. In case of late arrival, the tour bus will leave after 15 minutes of waiting. PORTER PAKISTAN will take no responsibility and bear no extra expense in case of such incident.
• Members must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; otherwise, PORTER PAKISTAN can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• PORTER PAKISTAN is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• PORTER PAKISTAN is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in any case if a member leaves/exits during the trip.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, road closure, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function etc.
• PORTER PAKISTAN can cancel the booking at any time.
• PORTER PAKISTAN can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
• Rooms are provided on Quad/4 persons sharing basis (including mattress).
• Sight tickets for forts/national parks are not included in the package.
• Bus/ Air/ Train tickets are subject to availability. If available upon checking, reservation will only be guaranteed upon transfer of payment.
*Fare & availability is based upon continuous change and any sudden change after payment will be communicated.
• The above price of the trip quoted is as per the current fuel prices, any hike in fuel price before/on the trip will lead to a change in the package price.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 days before the trip.
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 days before the trip.
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 days before the trip
- Every person should carry Mask, gloves & hand sanitizer.
- Don't pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
- Please ensure to follow the team leader's orders.
- Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
- Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
- Whats-app us the details mentioned:
Name, Trip name, a Total number of people, Joining from (city and date), Bank transfer receipt, Date of the transfer.
1. Services of a Tour Manager/ Guide (to look after meals, accommodations, give knowledge about the cultural and historic landmarks).
2. Luxury AC transport throughout the trip.
3. Half-board meals (Breakfast & Dinner).
4. Accommodation on Quad/4 person sharing basis. (2 Bed + 2 Mattress if 3/4 bed room not available).
5. Basic Phone Photography.
6. Basic First Aid.
7. All fees and Toll Taxes.
8. 4x4 Jeep (Upper Kalam).
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃:
1. Laundry, beverages, hi-tea and personal snacks.
2. Trekking equipment.
3. An extra expense due to landslides or any reason beyond human control.
4. Water Sports Activities (Optional)
5. Fort/Park/Entrance tickets.
7. Extra Jeep/Careem/ Uber Charges.
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟏 (𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢.
- Departure from Karachi via Bus/Train.
*Meals in bus/ train are not included in our package.
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: The Airline option is also available for the next day.
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟐 (𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝/𝐑𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢.
- Arrival in Islamabad/Rawalpindi
- Travel to Hotel via own conveyance (Uber/ Careem)
**𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝)
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
**Dinner on first night will be served in rooms only from 09:30 - 10:00 PM. Pre/ Post time arrivals won't be entertained.
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟑 (𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝/𝐑𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢 - 𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦.
- Early morning Call for Breakfast.
- Departure for Kalam.
- Short stays at Fiza Ghat & Bahrain.
- Arrival in Kalam and Check in at Hotel.
- Visit Kalam Bazaar.
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Kalam.
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟒 (𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦
- Call for Breakfast.
- Departure for Mahodand Lake via 4x4 jeeps (If accessible).
Sightseeing/Short stays at: Osho Forest, Palogah Village & Mahodand Lake
- Travel back to Kalam Via 4*4 jeeps.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Kalam.
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟓 (𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦 – 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚.
- Early morning Call for Breakfast.
- Departure for Malam Jabba.
- Arrival in Malam Jabba & visit Ski Resort & enjoy zip line, chair lift, etc activity (Cost not included in package).
- Enjoy it’s surrounding.
- Travel to Mingora & Check in at hotel.
- Overnight stay at Mingora.
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟔 (𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐚 - 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝/𝐑𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢.
- Early morning call for Breakfast.
- Call for Breakfast.
- Visit Khanpur Lake for water sport activities (Cost of activities are not included in the package)
- Departure for Islamabad/Rawalpindi Via SwatMotorway.
- Arrival in Islamabad/Rawalpindi & have the last dinner.
*Tour will end for Islamabad Members.
- Travel to Hotel & Check-in (Only for Karachi members).
- Overnight stay in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
----END OF THE SERVICES----
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟕 (𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝/𝐑𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢. - 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢.
- Checkout from Hotel (Max till 12:00 PM).
*Breakfast on this day is not included in the package.
- Travel to Bus Terminal OR Railway Station via own conveyance (Uber/ Careem)
**𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝)
- Departure for Karachi.
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: The Airline option is also available.
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟖 (𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢.
- Arrival in Karachi.
• Warm Jacket & Trouser
• Rain Coat
• Warm Socks
• Warm Gloves
• Woolen Cap
• Water Bottle
• Basic first aid/basic medicine
• Sun glasses & Sun Block cream,
• Tissue roll , Tooth Brush, Toothpaste, soap, shampoo