This service isn't available for booking right now. Please check back later.
Spend a weekend camping under infinite stars at the world's largest fort, Ranikot.
Cold night breeze, camping, trekking, bonfire & some live music.
Centuries-old Ranikot Fort is also known as The Great Wall of Pakistan and is believed to be the world's largest fort. The fort's ramparts have been compared to the Great Wall of China. There's also a freshwater spring known as Parion-ja-thar that gives life to the region.
Activities on the trip include camping, trekking, bonfire, stargazing, live music & refreshing your mind away from the routine life.
All-inclusive package: 8,500/- per person.
Bring your own car: 6,000/- per person
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Porter Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Porter Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are assigned on a 3-4 person sharing basis.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, a camp for PKR 2,500/- extra.
• A very limited number of rooms are also available at an additional cost of PKR 7,500/-
• Porter Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accidents, flat tires, engine failure, or other vehicle mal-function etc.
• In the case of a promo code - only a single type of discount is applicable.
• For people bringing their own car, the plan will not be compromised in case their car breaks down or God forbid they are involved in an accident.
• Porter Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Porter Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation at least 15 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event
What to look for when booking:
✓ AC transport. (We only have Japanese grade Toyota Hiaces or Coasters in our fleet - below standard 45 seater local coaches are not used.)
✓ Meals as mentioned in the plan. (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count.)
✓ Camps on a sharing basis. (Clean and high-quality camps for a comfortable experience.)
✓ Bonfire & music. (A camping trip would be incomplete without it.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach.)
✓ Basic first aid kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency.)
✓ Professional photography. (Memories that can be stored forever.)
Day 01: 11th February, Saturday:
06:30 AM: Departure from Karachi
light breakfast box in the van.
10:30 AM: Brief stop at Highway.
12:30 PM: Arrival at Rani Kot.
Exploring Meri Kot Fort.
01:30 PM: Lunch at Merikot Fort.
02:30 PM: Start of Trekking towards fairy pond locally known as Parion-ja-Thar & Mohan Gate.
(Requires trekking, option to stay back & enjoy at the campsite as well.)
06:30 PM: Back at Merikot.
Rest time - relax & enjoy some bonfire.
09:00 PM: Dinner
Music, Bonfire & Happy Vibes.
Only ambient lightning turned on so that we're easily able to stargaze.
11:00 PM: Tea served to members around the campfire.
Overnight stay in Camps.
Day 02: 12th Februray, Sunday:
07:00 AM: Live Breakfast
08:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
stopover at Hyderabad motorway.
02:30-03:00 PM: Arrival at Karachi.