This service isn't available for booking right now. Please check back later.
Make your winter memorable by Joining Porter Pakistan for 2 Day Skiing and Snow trip to Malam Jabba
Per Person Cost From Islamabad: 12000
From Lahore: 15500
Twin Sharing: Rs 3000 extra
Trip Start 3rd Feb
Porter Pakistan strictly follows these terms and conditions. You are supposed to read all of them before signing up for a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with a thumb impression.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using or processing Illegal drugs is strictly prohibited. If anyone is caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3. Use of violent behaviour including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behaviour, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting the environment.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts e-g road closures or unavailability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such a situation, Porter Pakistan will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, AC of the buses will be operational on an on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters such as avalanches and crevasse fall or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, Porter Pakistan, the group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On an adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11: Porter Pakistan reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
12: Porter Pakistan reserves the right to use group photos/videos for electronic/digital media but clients can request us not to share their pictures on Social media
13: Smoking in transport is strictly prohibited.
14: Porter Pakistan reserves the right to terminate any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
15: Food shall be decided by the management
1. 50% advance should be paid before the start of the trip.
2. All payments should be handover to Porter Pakistan before the start of the trip.
14 Days before the Date of Departure for the trip:
50% Cancellation charges will be applied.
7 Days before the Date of Departure for the trip:
75% Cancellation charges will be applied.
3 Days before the Date of Departure for the trip:
100% Cancellation charges will be applied.
Any refunds will be processed within 6 Working Weeks from the Date of cancelling the Service.
Stay at Good hotels
All meals mentioned in the itinerary
Basic first aid
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
Any item not mentioned above >Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
Personal insurance of clients
Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
Day 0 (3 Feb):
08:30 PM: Departure from Lahore
Day 1 (4 Feb)
01:00 AM: Departure from Islamabad
Transfer to Hiace in case of snow
06:00 AM Breakfast near Malam Jabba
07:00 AM: Departure for Malam Jabba Skiing Slope
Free time for zipline/Hiking/Chair lift/ Skiing
03:00 PM: Lunch
Departure for Hotel
8:00 PM: Bonfire, Dinner and Night stay at Malam Jabba
Day 2 (5 Feb)
08:00 AM: Breakfast
09:00 AM: Departure for White Palace
11:40 AM: Visit White Palace
Optional Hiking around White Palace
02:30 PM: Lunch
Departure for Islamabad
08:00 pm: Reach Islamabad
12:00 am: Reach Lahore
• Warm Jacket & Trouser
• Rain Coat
• Warm Socks
• Warm Gloves
• Woolen Cap
• Water Bottle
• Basic first aid/basic medicine
• Sun glasses & Sun Block cream,
• Tissue roll , Tooth Brush, Toothpaste, soap, shampoo