Bhit Khori is a beach surrounded by mountains & is located 60Kms from Karachi near the hills of Cape Monze & Mubarak Village coastline, it is where the mountains meet the sea.
The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly as this is an adventure camping trip to a remote location where the availability of fine washroom and shower is not available.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on a 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for 2 person room sharing)
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost that occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Porter Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Porter Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Porter Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Porter Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the total amount if canceled at least 25 days before the Event
- 30% Refund of the total amount if canceled at least 20 days before the Event
- 0% Refund if canceled Less than 10 Days Before Event
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (Toyota Hiace &/or Coaster. Disinfected to ensure a safe journey.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & the nearest hospitals are known of in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
A detailed plan for the trip:
9:00 AM: Departure from Karachi.
11:30 AM: Arrival at Mubarak Village. 20 Minutes trek to BhitKhori.
12:00 PM: Explore Mubarak Village.
03:00 PM: Lunch at Bhit Khori. (Chicken spaghetti/Chicken Biryani)
05:00 PM: Departure from Bhit Khori.
06:00 PM: Reach Karachi.
• Water Bottle
• Basic first aid/basic medicine
• Sun glasses & Sun Block cream,
• Tissue roll , Tooth Brush, Toothpaste, soap, shampoo