This service isn't available for booking right now. Please check back later.
The journey to exploring Moola Chotuk is a proper off-road experience, tough in nature but rewarding nonetheless. Moola Chotuk is a marvel of nature in Baluchistan. Situated 100+kms from Khuzdar, it takes 4-5 hours to reach Moola from Khuzdar, these waterfalls & freshwater springs feel like something out of this world.
It is only when you are out of all the commotion of the city, surrounded by nature with a clear mind, you can reflect upon life.
This trip is designed to be taken over a weekend and is about getting out of your comfort zone & connecting with nature, bear in mind that It's moderate to a high level of adventure traveling & is suitable for travel enthusiasts only.
Our plans are designed according to the true nature of the location in order to deliver a superior experience for the ones who trust us.
Terms and Conditions:
• The minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by Porter Pakistan due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Porter Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Porter Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Porter Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• Camps are distributed on a 3-4 person sharing basis, if you're not comfortable with that arrangement you can opt for a 2 person sharing Camp for an extra charge of 2,500/-
• Off-Roading is done in Double cabin vehicles with each member taking turns with mutual understanding for sitting outside of the vehicle to enjoy a complete offroading experience - If you're not comfortable with this arrangement, discuss with our travel consultant before signing up.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Porter Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Porter Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport Karachi to Khuzdar (Disinfected and Sanitized A grade Toyota Hiace, Coasters or Yutong luxury buses - local coaches are not used to avoiding discomfort.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (Our menu for the trip is designed according to the nature of the trip.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Camping (High-quality disinfected camps for a comfortable yet adventurous stay with sleeping bags)
✓ 4×4 Jeeps (Non AC) from Khuzdar (Off-Roading)
✓ Campsite charges and fees. (No hidden charges or surprises on the trip)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
Day 00: Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi.
11:45 PM: Tea & restroom break at Winder, a small town in Baluchistan
Day 01: Saturday.
06:30 AM: Arrival at Khuzdar.
07:00 AM: Breakfast at Khuzdar.
08:00 AM: Departure for Moola Chutok waterfalls.
01:00 PM: Arrival at Moola Chutok Campsite.
01:30 PM: Lunch
Visit of water streams, waterfalls, and natural freshwater ponds.
07:30 PM: Arrival back at Campsite
Setting up campsite
09:30 PM: Dinner at Camp Site.
10:00 PM: Barbecue, Bonfire & Music.
Overnight Stay in Camps.
Day 02: Sunday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast.
09:00 AM: Departure for Khuzdar.
02:00 PM: Lunch at Khuzdar.
03:30 PM: Departure for Karachi.
07:30 PM: Stop at Bela.
11:00 PM: Arrival Back in Karachi, subject to traffic conditions.
Note: A few hours deviation in the basic itinerary due to uncontrollable factors is normal.
- Behave like you are traveling with your own family. Respect locals.
- 0% tolerance for polluting the local environment.
- You have to carry your own bags and set up your own camp.
- Members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Verbal orders of team leader will be strictly followed
Join us for the experience of a lifeTime, with Unlimited off-roading and Musical Camping Night that will leave you spell bound!